Saturday, December 5, 2015

Note to self

"The conclusion is the part where you got tired of thinking."

On a totally different wave, Tom and I had Chinese food tonight. First off, there were two people eating there who were wearing their Papa Murphy's caps and uniforms. What can I say?

Second, my fortune cookie said, and I am not making this up, "Behind an able man. There are always."

On our way out, I handed it to the woman at the neighboring table and told her I thought it was meant for her. She smiled and handed it to her husband, who read it and looked very confused.

Amusing and confusing perfect strangers is a fun way to end a meal.

2 comments:

Moving with Mitchell said...

I like that cryptic fortune. And I agree. Behind an able man, there IS always.

Ur-spo said...

The cryptic syntax is unsettling.