Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just a note (not a bank note this time)

When balancing my own checkbook yesterday, I discovered I had just received a (small) royalty check for books sold. That was a nice surprise. I just checked my account with CreateSpace, though, and there has been little activity this month. So probably not even a small check in November.

On the other hand, I am making some progress with the new book. In fact, the beginning is starting to stretch out quite a bit. I can see the need for massive editing before it is ready to publish.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

At a recent company luncheon, one of the ladies I work with who bought your book said that she had read it, loved it, and was planning on bringing it to me so I can ship it to you to sign for her. She was talking about you in front of the whole office like you were a celebrity! I was so proud!