Monday, October 19, 2009

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down.

Okay, it's a sunny Monday, quite nice, may even go up to 60 degrees (15.5 C). Tom and I are going to make a Madison run in a few minutes to look for some things I need for a Christmas project for the R&GN. I went by there earlier and found the nine dollars that had been missing in the registers yesterday. So it is starting off to be a good day in many ways. With the sun, the foliage should make for a pretty drive, especially if we take the winding route down Highway 12.

I have, however, heard several bits of sad news over the weekend about people's health and other stuff, all of it too personal to them for me to share here. But sad, nonetheless. So if you have a spare prayer to share for someone you don't know, feel free. In the monastery we called these "special intentions" when we did not (need to) know details.

I am glad it is a sunny day. I need one.

I hope your day is sunny inside, no matter what the weather is like outdoors.

No comments: