Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The picture has nothing to do with the post. [Or is it the other way around?]

Just wanted to take a moment to say what a great guy Tom is. I woke up feeling icky and running a subnormal temperature, which stayed below normal all day, even dipping a bit. So Tom offered to go to my district meeting to drop off the treasurer's report and let them know I am under the weather.

On top of that, he made me chicken noodle soup. Okay, he started with a mix, but he put real chicken and other stuff in it, so it was waaay better than fast food, as the Wendy's folks say. At any rate, Tom was raised Jewish, so chicken soup was inevitable, I guess.
---------------------
The cartoon below has nothing to do with this post or anything in particular. I just ran across it again recently (I used in on another blog I once had) and wanted to post it. It is from a series by Doug Savage, who has been doing these cartoons -- each drawn on a single post-it note -- for over four years. I find them funny and, as is this one, often worth more thought.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!!

Get better soon!!!