Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Roller coaster weather

The temperatures this week are a real up-and-down experience. 

This morning when I got ready to go to the gym, I decided to wear a tee shirt and shorts, it having been pleasant the last few days. The car is in an underground garage, and so I got in and drove over to Sun Prairie, blissfully unaware of how chill it actually was. When I parked and got out of the car, I was hit by a cold blast of air. Not freezing, but well below 60 and no sun in the sky to warm things up. Fortunately I did not have far to walk to get into the building.

Most of today was cloudy and under 60 degrees [15.56 C] and it will dip to 48 [8.89 C] tonight. By Saturday we expect a high of 92 [33.3 C] but Sunday will only reach 69 [20.56 C]. 

The apartment complex swimming pool has been open for a week or so, but I seldom see anyone using it. Wonder why?

1 comment:

Moving with Mitchell said...

We've had summer here for more than a week and I think it's here to stay.

When I read the title of this post, I thought, "I don't care what the hell kind of weather it is; I'm still not going on roller coaster."

Then I got it!