Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Today and tomorrow

Tomorrow I will post my farewell to this blog.



Today I want to provide links to a few of the blogs that I have been following. If you are unfamiliar with them, you may want to check them out.

Going Gently
I Should Be Laughing
Mitchell Is Moving
Spo-Reflections
Sunny Says
The Closet Professor

I visit other blogs with some regularity, but I wanted to mention these in particular for those who might be looking for something to read once In Dodd We Trust disappears. I have enjoyed them, each in its own way, and encourage you to discover their possibilities.

4 comments:

Joe said...

I wish you wouldn't quit blogging. You always have so much insightful knowledge, and I always look forward to what you have to say. Your blog will be missed, hopefully though, you will continue to keep in touch with us through our blogs.

Susan said...

Michael, I second Joe's words. Your blog has always been a favorite of mine and I know I am not alone in that. You are a beautiful writer and seeing your words has always been something I look forward to every day. I will continue to hope you will again get the blogging bug and return to us in the near future. <3

Lavada said...

It's too soon. I haven't had time to get used to the idea of no In Dodd We Trust every day.

I am sad.

I also hope you won't give it up completely and post every once in a while....or once a month or so... or once a week. Just not leave us completely forever.

Moving with Mitchell said...

Working my way backwards in blog posts (as I do in life at times). Thanks so much, Michael. I will miss your words. If you ever get to Spain, let me know!