Monday, February 23, 2009

Followers

We had hoped to see John, Judi and Matthew at the railroad show, but the weather prevented it. Judi sent us an email, though, saying that Matthew's class had looked up the Flat Matthew blog and enjoyed it. It is the only one that they know about on the internet.

On other follower notes, I got orders for three books today from monasteries. So a bit of business there.

On the other hand, a friend told me he finds the book heavy going. I am not surprised. He likes to read thriller adventure-type novels, and mine is pretty slow-moving and low key. So if any of you other folks are finding yourselves dozing over the pages, know that you are not alone!

Kirstin told me she couldn't pronounce half the words in the description online, but she was good enough to buy one anyway. That's family loyalty!

2 comments:

shera10 said...

I enjoyed reading " The name of the rose" but I don't dare to confess you how many pages about philosophical discussions I skipped!

Kristin said...

Tara called me as I was just opening it last week or so. So I told her, "I am starting my uncle's book. Have you started it yet?"

She said, "Oh yes...I knew it was my kind of read when the character was vomiting on the very first page."

That's our kind of stuff!