Monday, February 16, 2009

Snow

Today was a sunny, nice day and I had recovered enough to go with Tom to do some Walmarting. As we were loading the truck, I said, "I know I will be sorry for saying this, but unless something changes, it looks like all the talk about another record-breaking snow total for the winter is going to turn out to be a lot of brou-ha-ha. Of course, now that I said it, tomorrow we will get snow."

"Yeah," Tom said, "about eight inches."

So tonight on the weather report they said a winter storm watch is in effect starting tomorrow afternoon and into Wednesday. Our area may only get five to six inches, but some places in the state will get close to eight inches.


I knew I should have kept my mouth shut!

1 comment:

Vincent said...

I said the same thing! It had been getting nice and warm around here...people starting to emerge from the homes and say hello again. I thought to myself we are in for one snow storm, what do you know, here it comes...we are supposed to be getting some snow this week. Almost everything was melted...nice so fast my friend! Winter is still around!!
I am ready for Spring to hit!
Take care