Friday, February 13, 2009

Riley Rae

I know all the Dodds already know that Riley Rae -- daughter of Justin and Angie -- arrived just after midnight last night, but this is to let the handful of other readers in on the excitement. She weighed 7 pounds, 15.9 ounces. As far as I know, baby, parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, great-aunts and great-uncles are all doing fine.

PS -- The pileated woodpecker showed up at the bird feeder this morning, which I will take as another favorable sign.

1 comment:

Cynthia Dodd said...

I just returned from the hospital to visit Justin, Angie and Riley. They are doing great! Just tired from the long night and labor. Riley is beautiful! I rocked her for about 30 minutes and she loved it. I definitely think that I can spoil her. She is so precious!