Monday, February 23, 2009

A message from Mama

From the email file:
Your story about the cat tripping you reminded me of a story I read in a church bulletin.

It seems at an evening church service on the West Coast an usher was trying to keep a dog out of the building. The preacher was already preaching when the door opened and a couple came in. The usher kicked at the dog that came in with them and kicked the lady on the shin. Even tho she was hurting pretty badly she said, "I'm sorry we are late but we are from out of town".

(As far as I know that's the end of the story). I wish I knew how to write on your blog because I think lots of people would get a laugh out of this. I know I did.

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

Kristin said...

LOL.

Is it wrong I am upset that someone would kick a dog?