Saturday, May 21, 2016

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I call my little-ish boys "goslings". It's a cute word. My youngest is tactile sensitive and finds it very soothing being lightly tickled. We call it having a "goosey" because he ends up covered in goose-bumps. I'm the parent the boys go to for having a goosey. Hence I'm "mummy goose". Their dad is the one they go to for wrestles. The boys delight in wrestling.