Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Justice

I want to express my appreciation for the efforts of haters everywhere in the United States to point out those businesses that are working for a fair and equitable world for all citizens, even in small ways like providing bathroom facilities. It makes it so much easier for me to decide that I do indeed want to patronize such companies, places like Target, for example.


If you are interested, click here to sign the petition pledging to support such companies in the face of unChristian and unAmerican discrimination.

I have to admit it is becoming harder and harder to choose which company to support, so many of them have seen the light and are doing the right thing. We need to help them stand firm, however. Haters manage to get all the publicity, while those who do right are too often ignored by the mainstream media, anxious for ratings and hysteria. Almost 120,000 people have signed on.

No comments: