Thursday, November 15, 2007

The best laid plans


Tom got home before I was able to put my escape plan into effect, and I got to watch him set up and fiddle with the train set for a while. As is to be expected, things did not run perfectly smoothly right out of the box, even if it is a fine example of German engineering in Matchbox size. Still, he did manage to get it going around in circles on the table established for this purpose in his office.

No doubt the cats will be perplexed, intrigued and entertained by it. Just hope they don't swallow one of the cars.

Meanwhile, the next step will undoubtedly be bib overalls and one of those engineer caps. He already bought a train whistle.

1 comment:

Sank said...

That actually sounds like fun... hmm maybe I should update my list... Like I need another hobby.,