Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's beginning to look ...

Okay, I adjusted to the Christmas ornaments up for sale at Kohl's back in September, and the big ugly decorated trees went up in Wal-Mart before Halloween was quite over. Now the street lights are already up and Baraboo is having its Christmas holiday parade this weekend -- before Thanksgiving. The local golf resort not only has its Christmas lights strung up, some of the houses are already decorated, at least light-wise.

Of course, last week Tom put the lighted reindeer up on the deck, set up to look like the cats, wanting to come into the house.

Even more Christmas-y, today UPS delivered the first installment of his model train set while he was away at a meeting. When he gets back, I expect he will tear into the box and start putting things together. I will just close my bedroom door, turn on the white noise machine, make room for the cats and read my book until I fall asleep.

Boys and their toys ...

No comments: