Saturday, November 3, 2007

Cats and mice

Sundance in the morning... (Be sure your sound is on when you click on the arrow.)



Tom is having to send his laptop back for some repair/adjustment, and I am going to inherit his wireless mouse for a few days. I am accustomed to the pointing device on my laptop, but there are some things -- okay, I admit it, mainly games -- that work better with a mouse. I bought one the other day for Joe and picked up one for myself at the same time, but it would not connect to my computer without an adapter. So back to pick up one that would... and Wal-Mart was out of them. So while I wait, I will try Tom's. I like the mouse -- I used Joe's when I set it up -- but I am not sure it will work as well on my older computer because of the location of the USB ports.

Anywho, enjoy the cat cartoon.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I had that video all over everyone's myspace the other day. I posted it up because if you own a cat, it is sooooooo true!