Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hack, hack

Just checking in for a moment to report I am still breathing. I finally caught the cold (or whatever) that Tom brought back from up north, and it looks like this is one of those things that hangs on for a couple of weeks. This is a particularly hectic week at work, too, so it is not the best time to feel draggy.

Even Cassidy has an eye infection of some sort. All this illness makes Sundance even needier than usual. I took a nap this afternoon after work and the cats came and slept on either side of me, like bookends. It's kind of sweet, but I am a tosser and a turner in bed. Don't fence me in!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Cats have a knack for suffocation. I'll never forget with an ex boyfriend woke up with Asterix sleeping soundly over his mouth & nose in her own attempt to suffocate.

I was so proud.