Monday, November 5, 2007

Oh, no! Snow!


Well, maybe not that bad, but we did have flurries. And a bit of sleet. The day started out very windy, but sunny. Around noon it turned colder and when I walked back from the library to the office after lunch, it was raining. Soon that turned to sleet and some snow. No real accumulations, but it did not make driving home from work in the dark any more fun. What with watching out for deer and for slippery spots and ...

Anyway, I was happy to get home after a long and hectic day of work to find Tom making Chinese for dinner.

Recently I got a fortune cookie that said, "Your dearest wish will come true." Sounds good, but I still haven't figured out what my dearest wish is. Maybe that's why it hasn't come true yet.

Feel free to offer suggestions.

No comments: