Wednesday, November 21, 2007

White treats

On the way home this afternoon, I saw a bald eagle. It was circling the road ahead of me, and then it swooped down and grabbed something in its claws and soared aloft. Although I have seen eagles along the river, this is the closest I have been to one in the wild. Wild!

I saw one of the albino squirrels again, which normally is a treat, but it can't compare with the eagle sighting.

About 3:00 this afternoon the snow started. One rumor is that we can expect three inches overnight. Isn't that nice? I pity all the folks heading home for the holidays in the traffic plus the snow.

It turns out the office won't be open on Friday, so I will have a long weekend to goof off. I'm loving it!

Of course, I already told Joe that I will be available to work all day Monday if necessary. I/he/we are getting way behind.

No comments: