Wednesday, January 28, 2009

On the going nowhere fast

To show you how seriously I am taking my health these days, yesterday I wore out the exercise bike. Admittedly it was several years old, a birthday present from Chicago days. So we went out to Walmart last night and found another one, same brand but a different model. Tom managed to get it put togehter despite my assistance, and it works fine. It takes more effort, which probably just shows how worn out the other one had gotten. And it is undoubtedly better for me to have to work harder.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I bought a tanning bed. That's my work out. :P Of course, I'm only 25 so I can pull that off for now.

As soon as I'm fat and wrinkled with cancer, I'll let you preach @ me.

I had a nightmare something happened to you last night. It felt so real.