Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wheee Wednesday

How did I miss posting for two days? I wouldn't want you to think I have other things to do. But actually I have been working on something that will have to remain a bit of a secret for a while. Keep watching this spot,though!

Also, today when I went by the library, the head librarian talked to me about the job I am hoping for. The board decided not to hire anyone until spring, but she is definitely thinking about me and we discussed what it might involve. So keep your hopes up!

In other news, it may get up to or even slightly -- ever so slightly -- above freezing here tomorrow. But then it will plunge back down to a high of five ( minus 15 Celsius) and a low of minus 10 (minus 23 Celsius) on Saturday.
I guess that is all the January thaw we can expect for 2009.
Saturday I will be working the library open house in the middle of the day, so I hope the weather doesn't keep people away. I will also be learning a new technology at the library that will let me download audio books to my computer.

3 comments:

shera10 said...

Thanks to convert in celsius degree.

And what mean "I hope you dance" ?

Kristin said...

I wondered where you were. I was coming over to leave a comment to ask if you were OK. Of course, my mind goes to "Oh Lord...is he OK? What if he died and no one told me?"

Yea. Not a negative person, I swear.

Do you want me to have Vincent "handle" that librarian for you?

Michael Dodd said...

I think the librarian and I are doing fine, thank you! I am on my way right now for my Thursday volunteering.