Saturday, January 3, 2009

Prayers

Insanity, as I am sure you have heard, is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. The ongoing conflict in the Mideast seems an outstanding example.

I regularly ask you for prayers for Archbishop Sleiman in Baghdad, but this time it is for Tom's oldest, Rebecca, who with her husband David has been visiting friends in Israel during the semester break. They are still there, and as you know from the news, things are not good at the moment.

So remember them and all the innocent during this crisis.

And pray that the leaders of the parties involved find a new way. The old one is not working for anyone.

1 comment:

Vincent said...

I will keep them in my thoughts, has Tom heard from them since this recetn event began?
In any event, I hope they are well

VB