Thursday, April 2, 2009

Amazon

Okay, the Gratian book is now listed on Amazon, though they don't have the cover image up yet.

Speaking of covers, Tom spent part of the morning designing a great one for the Elijah book. (No, that's not a picture of it.) Now I just have to finish writing it.

This afternoon I do my library volunteering. Then I will try to get the mailing out on the new book. I have been waiting for it to show up on Amazon first.

Then tonight and tomorrow morning, I have to get my room ready for guests this weekend. And at some point, get over to make sure the museum store is presentable for visitors Saturday morning.

On a totally different note, when I was driving by The Ranch Riding Stable this morning, there was a huge tom turkey out front in full plumage. He is black and white and very handsome. I guess he's flirting with the ladies.

No comments: