Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Communications

) I got on Twitter somehow. When Kristin and Vince invited me some time back, I couldn't get on, but now I'm there. One more place to keep track of! Between Facebook and Twitter, I may know more than I really want to know about what's up.

2) Fr. Tim Dodd called from Chicago Sunday night while I was on the phone with a friend from Rhode Island. Not that I have that many friends, but all three of them want to talk at the same time. (I guess it was Easter what did it.) Anyway, Tim and I finally connected last night. We are hoping he can make it up here at some point over the next few months. He is also a member of the R&GN, and yesterday when I was entering names on the computer, his was one of the memberships I did.

3) Kristin tells me that she got an e-mail from Amazon telling her that, since she bought my mystery, she might be interested in my new book. (She had already bought it, ha!) That interested me because it means Amazon is actually doing some active marketing of the book. I didn't think they were going to do anything but handle it, so that is good news.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm glad you're on twitter. Sync it up with your cell & you'll be good to go. Its like your Facebook status updated all the time. I'm addicted.