Monday, April 6, 2009

Krazy Kat

Now I don't mean to say that Sundance is totally foolish, but that is a rocking chair she is sitting under. Admittedly she gets to lie in the sun and has something over her to protect her from predators, but maybe not the best place to let your tail flop around.

The cats seem to be a little discombobulated because I am sleeping in the guest room for several days while guests come and go using my room. Cats, like so many other folk, do not deal well with change.

The news of the earthquake in Italy is sad. I know people all over Italy, so I may even know someone who has been affected by this. Pray for them all.

In other news, it is looking like Peter may work through the summer in Santa Fe before moving in here in the fall. But all is in flux.

Updates as events warrant, as they say on television.

Now back to our regular programming, already in progress. (In other words, I need to get back to writing.)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

The poor hot Italian people...

Our cats used to do that with our rocking chair too...so I tossed it. LOL Not in the mood for THAT drama!