Sunday, April 12, 2015

Family visit

This afternoon my mother and I enjoyed meeting her newest great-grandson and my newest great-nephew: Winston Paul Duren Schubert. Here are my mother, my niece Kirstin holding two-month-old Winston, and Jackson, her five-year old son.


Meanwhile proud dad Brandon was taking better photos with his phone that I was getting with my camera.


They drove down from the Dallas area and arrived a bit after noon for lunch. We sat around and talked while Jackson played with his Hot Wheels and Winston charmed us all. Just as they were packing up to head home about 4:30, we got a burst of rain. Naturally. Brandon said he thinks they got rained on the last time they came down, too.

We had a great time nonetheless.

3 comments:

Moving with Mitchell said...

Who cares about a little burst of rain? They bring all the sunshine anyone could need.

Michael Dodd said...

Mitchell,
You are so right!

Kirstin Dodd said...

We had such a wonderful time!!

Love you soo much!!♡