Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Safely back in Wisconsin

I made it home early this afternoon. Just north of Madison, I noticed that the temperature had dropped to 38 degrees (3.3 C) according to my car's thermometer. At about the same time, I saw that it was snowing. Well, very tiny snowflakes were falling and melting immediately on the windshield. Spurts of snow accompanied me the rest of the way home. Oh, well.


And, no, there is no accumulation, so it is not at all like the image. But even so ...  

So I unpacked my stuff, put things away, took off my t-shirt and put on a sweatshirt.  

BTW: For some reason, Blogger is not letting me change backgrounds and things at the moment. I noticed this last night and thought it would get fixed by today. Not yet, though.


1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

The snowy scene indeed reminds me of WI.