Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thundery Thursday

We did not have the terrible weather that many spots in the Midwest got today, but we had plenty of rain, thunder and lightning. There was little wind, however, and so no damage around here. At least none I am aware of as of this writing. Right now things are calm, but we expect more heavy storms later. The weather is supposed to calm down by the time I take off tomorrow morning.

I have spent the day finishing my packing and getting the car ready. People sometimes ask me if I don't find it boring to travel by myself. This Jeffersonian quote is one response.


Others might prefer this approach:


 I would like to think I am doing this, too.
 

2 comments:

Moving with Mitchell said...

I used to love taking long road trips on my own. Wishing you beautiful weather while on the road in your own wonderful company.

Ur-spo said...

I agree there is nothing so seraphic as a road tour/trip with someone jolly company.