Saturday, March 15, 2008

Etc.

When we were in the Dells this afternoon I noticed that the small bookstore is looking for someone to work part time. I got an application and will take it in next week.

I also discovered that a small writers' group meets twice a month nearby. (By which I mean that the group is small, not the writers themselves. At least, I assume they are not small. Or that you don't have to be small to join.) I belonged to such a group in Chicago, so I have contacted this one for more information. Besides getting feedback from others who are writing to help improve my writing, it is a good way to get help in the mechanics of getting published. Of course, people who belong to writers' groups can be kind of flaky ... so I'll fit right in, I know that's what you're thinking. We'll see.

No comments: