Monday, March 10, 2008

Not much Monday

Really. Not. Much.

I got an email from the editor at Spiritual Life expressing interest in my article on the names of God. So I dragged that out to review-and-revise before I send it off to him later this week.

I went to the library and checked out another book on using Excel -- figure I can use some of the time I am not employed improving my skills with some of the software that I have had little experience using. I know the basic basics, but it will help in the job hunt if I have a bit more to offer.

I went to pick up a prescription at Wal-Mart and arrived five minutes after the pharmacy closed. They have apparently cut back their weekday hours. So that gives me something to look forward to tomorrow.

I put a fresh suet block out for the birds, filled the cats' bowl with food and cleaned out their litter boxes. I swept and mopped the kitchen and did a load of laundry.

Yawn!

Like I said, "Really. Not. Much."

No comments: