Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My most recent book

Although I posted about this before, today I finally got a copy of the updated history of Holy Hill for which I provided the text. It is a nice booklet of 64 pages with lots of color phootgraphs to complement my beautiful writing. (Ahem, ahem!)

I got a nice note from a nun in Pennsylvania, telling me how much she enjoyed my John of the Cross mystery and saying that she thought it would be a good way to introduce new members to the history of the Order.

I had hoped, of course, to have a second mystery out around the beginning of 2010, but that is not going to happen. Things at the railroad absorbed more time and energy than I had expected this fall. I did do some work on the mystery, but it is hard to say how long it will take to complete it now that I will have a full time job again.

No comments: