Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A little early for spring shopping but ...

Self-taught British design king Tom Dixon brings his inimitable take on industrial design to his Capsule collection for Adidas. Utilitarian fashion meets modern construction, and the result is a uniform for the urban explorer. These casual shorts have a contrasting interior for a 21st century spin, plus bonded welt pockets at each hip and one at the back. Thanks to an interchangeable button and two-way zip fly, these contemporary classics can be reversed, too.

All that for a mere $285.00!

Well, at least they are reversible, so it is really on $142.50 a side.

I realize I was still in the monastery at the time, but I think I paid less than $142.50 for my last suit. I'm not proud of that, but just sayin'.

1 comment:

Moving with Mitchell said...

Well, I definitely paid a lot more than $100 for my last suit, but there's no way in hell I'd pay $285.00 for a pair of shorts... or even sort-of two. You could stock a family kitchen on that pair of shorts.