Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Random acts of culture ...

Yesterday a friend sent me this video of an operatic outburst in a  London market. Click on the arrow and make sure your sound is on. [You may have to wait a few seconds to get past an advertisement. Sorry!]


I forwarded it to a friend who responded by sending this one. They are similar though quite different in tone and ambiance. But I love these sorts of things. I have posted some before. Hope you enjoy.



One thing that I find interesting about the Hallelujah Chorus one is that it looks like spectators joined in. How cool is that?

3 comments:

Moving with Mitchell said...

I am always amazed by these flash mobs. I wish I would witness one live!

Michael Dodd said...

I want to be IN one live!

Sunny said...

Is it wrong these make me cry with absolute joy? I LOVE Flashmobs!!!!!!!
Thanks Michael!! And I also would LOVE to be IN one someday!!!