Saturday, January 4, 2014

Blogosphere

I have recently begun to add to the list of blogs that I check out regularly. Most of the ones I read every day are issue-oriented, some more personal than others. Then there are the blogs that friends maintain, usually friends I have met only in the world of blogging. (Most of you know who you are!)

But I have begun adding to the list of personal blogs, because it makes my world bigger and because those blogs, to be honest, are much more of a joy to read.

I only follow one overseas blogger at the moment, and most of the other more personal blogs seem to be on the east coast, the south or the midwest. I think I need to look for some folks on the west coast. It's a big world out there, and I don't want to forget that.

Maybe I can find some more folks overseas. I get the occasional comment from Europe -- okay, a lot from my friend in England -- so I know people stumble their way onto this site from time to time.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Its Amazing the wonderful people I meet thru my blog, Michael!! I have friends in Germany, New Zealand, The USA(of course), Scotland, Ireland,Taiwan, Russia, Canada, China and Japan!!!
Lovely people I have interacted with and learned so MUCH from- thier cultures, their dreams, their families.....It's enriched my life so much!!!