Friday, November 22, 2013

Frosty Friday frolics

I have not posted new word counts the last couple of days. I am not adding to the book right now. Instead I got a printout and am using it to proof, amend and otherwise edit. So don't despair, fond fans! I am still at work on the project.

This morning I did my tutoring, then went by the doctor to have my blood pressure checked. It was high when I saw the endocrinologist on Wednesday and it was still high this morning, although it was coming down. In fact, it was going down when the nurse took it when I arrived. By the time the doctor took it, it had gone down to near normal. He was more concerned that my heart rate is slow. I assured him that this was just because I am laid back. He preferred to think it was due to one of my meds, so he took me off that and I have to pick up a prescription to replace it this afternoon. I was relived that he was so casual about the whole thing. My BP is normally quite good, I am happy to say.

Woke to a white world again this morning, but much of it has disappeared in the bright sun of day. Deer season (with guns) begins tomorrow, and I think the hunters were all hoping the snow would last until then. The deer, no doubt, had other hopes.

No comments: