Sunday, November 10, 2013

On a roll


I have been on a roll today. I did a load of wash and wrote while the clothes were washing. I threw them in the dryer and wrote while the clothes were drying. I folded and put clothes away and then wrote. I ate lunch and then wrote. I rode the exercycle and then wrote. I called in a prescription renewal and then wrote. I snacked the cats and then wrote. 

I am now at 41,041 words and thinking I had better take a break. That's over 5,0000 words today. 

Tom is getting ready to watch Joey Logano on NASCAR. I think I will take a little nap. Later today I  may post some pictures of developments in the basement. Yawn. Or not.

While I am away, feel free to do a computer search on Toad Suck, Arkansas. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the novel I am writing, not really. But it has shown up somehow. In David Copperfield, a character named Mr. Dick is trying to write his memoirs. He is never able to finish, however, because the head of King Charles I keeps intruding into the text. Perhaps in my book, it will be that way with Toad Suck, Arkansas.

Or not.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

I need one of these clocks. Defo.....Need to have that adult beverage thing on there every half hour tho after noon. ...Just sayin.