Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Kinda sorta finished? [Updated]

This afternoon I finished my editing of the printed version of the text, entered it all on the computer and then went through and made more corrections. The end result, word-count-wise, is 61,307.

As far as NaNoWriMo is concerned, that's it.

I, on the other hand, am considering putting the novel into one volume with a novella and a short story, as I already mentioned. To do that, I need to go back and make some changes to make things more consistent. That should not take too much time. It will also make the printed volume look more substantial by adding another 15,000 words or so.

And even as I was writing this post, I remembered something I intended to put in the novel! It may never end.

Update: Now 61,489 words.

Stop me, before I write again!!!!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

I'm voting for a series......what say you, Michael?
:-D