Friday, November 22, 2013

Stuck for gift ideas for the geek in your life?

No, I don't get a commission.Click the arrow in the middle.


Check out ThinkGeek. Totally the right stuff. For geeks and bacon freaks and just about anyone else with a slightly odd sense of humor.


Like I said, I don't get a commission. But I get lots of laughs reading through their catalog. And one of their gadgets, which is ALWAYS out of stock, gave me an idea that I used in the novel.

And I know you have a geek in your life, even if it's only me.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

LOL- Great minds.......I was just looking at their website before I came on here to see if I could find my Paul a few little things for Christmas.

Sometimes it's good to have a hardcopy of things...as much as I love my e-books, there's just something about being to actually see and touch the words on paper...