Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Links

As you may have noticed, there is only one link over in the Places to Go and People to See column. If anyone else has a blog or a webpage or something of that sort and would like me to post a link to it, just send it to me by email and I will do so. I don't want to post a link without your permission.

Also, I am not responsible for what people post on sites to which I put up a link. Just trying to make it easier for everyone to connect.

Also, the good news of the day: We got the newsletter out at the office! This is no small thing, because we were receiving new items to include up to 10:00 a.m. this morning and it went out before I left at lunchtime. Amazing.

And the bad news of the day: Gasoline has hit $3.259 around here. And Memorial Day is still two weeks away...

No comments: