Thursday, November 13, 2014

Because you asked ...

Kirstin asked if she could download one of my books if she does not own a Kindle, and the answer is a resounding Yes!  

You can download a free Kindle app for your computer or mobile device. Try  your app store. There is no charge for the app, but you do have to set up an Amazon account in order to purchase things, of course.

The Kindle edition for either book is $2.99.

There are also Kindle editions for my other three books.

Thanks for your support! 

And for what it's worth, once you are set up, there are hundreds of free books available through Kindle and Nook. I know lots of people don't think they will like eReaders, and many people do not enjoy the experience once they try it. I, on the other hand, enjoy using my tablet -- with its Kindle and Nook apps -- for reading. I did not expect this to be the case, and Tom made fun of me when I got my semi-hemi-demi-primitive Nook. But before long, he got one for himself and also put the Kindle app on his tablet. (You can get a free Nook app in the same way you can get the Kindle app.)

And no, I do not get a kickback from Kindle or Nook/Barnes & Noble for saying this.


1 comment: