Saturday, November 1, 2014

B-r-r-r!

I woke to 19 degrees this morning [-7.2 C], and it is supposed to warm all the way up to 44 [6.6 C].  There was no snow, but when I took the mail out, there was heavy frost on the mailbox.

Our friend Carl is supposed to come over and cut down trees with Tom. Carl uses the wood to heat his home, and he is one of several people that cut and haul wood off from our place. It is a win-win -- they get heat and we get a cleaner piece of property.

While they do that, I will do stuff inside where it is snug -- laundry, floors, kitchen and all that jazz.


Aren't Saturdays supposed to be more fun?

2 comments:

Kirstin Dodd said...

I think I would LOVE that cold weather. Hope you had a bunch of trick or treaters!

Michael Dodd said...

Sad to say, we had no trick-or-treaters last night. I guess our neighbors took their kids somewhere else. So now we will have to eat all those mini-Snickers bars ourselves!