Saturday, November 1, 2014

Daylight Saving Cat


Although the time change is officially at 2:00 a.m., this evening (Saturday) I went around and set the clocks back in my basement office, in my bedroom, in the kitchen on the microwave and oven but not on the kitchen wall clock, because that is the one we will look at until we go to bed tonight. I leave it up to Tom to set his own clocks back and to the magic electronic genie to take care of things like computers, tablets, televisions and phones.

I am already yawny and I was just thinking how nice that I could sleep a bit later tomorrow if I want to ... until I realized that the cats do not believe in Daylight Saving Time. They hardly believe in time in any sense, other than "The time to feed me is MEOW!"

2 comments:

Kirstin Dodd said...

hahaha! I love that picture. so cute!

Ur-spo said...

We in AZ don't do no stinkin daylight savings time.