Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Procrasternation

Procrasternation -- the consternation created by postponing things that need doing



I get a daily e-mail about things that are supposed to be good for my health-- mental, spiritual and physical.

Recently there was an article about things we do to procrastinate. One of them was doing extensive and unnecessary research about nonessential stuff.

Like, fer instance, reading articles about things we do to procrastinate, maybe?

PS -- I think I made up the word procrasternation. At least, I did not find it online anywhere and I did look for it. Another example of unnecessary research ...

3 comments:

Moving with Mitchell said...

But wasn't it Mark Twain who said, "Do not put off until tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well."

Kirstin Dodd said...

Is this post for me? lol

Michael Dodd said...

Mitchell,
I wonder if there is a saying about what a blessing it is to have put off doing something we would have regretted had we ever done it?