Saturday, December 20, 2014

Deliveries

It may be hard to believe, but it took me three trips to deliver eight little packages of candy to the neighbors this morning. The first trip at 9:00 found only two houses where people seemed to be up and about. The next trip at 10:30 got one more done. The final trip at 2:00 picked up five more. There is still one I haven't caught at home today. I will try again tomorrow.

[PS -- I encountered no explosives or other dangers.]

Tomorrow I need to make a bit more candy. The woman who used to work with me on the bookmobile is no longer able to drive, and Monday I plan to take her to lunch and then help her run any errands she has. I will also take a box of candy for her and her husband.  

Naturally it will be in the thirties and raining on Monday.

Ho, ho, ho!

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I admire your endurance.