Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy birthday!

Today is my dear sister-in-law's birthday, so join me in wishing Cynthia a wonderful day!

My brother is very fortunate to have found her, and she has been a wonderful addition to the Dodd clan. This year she has been helping care for four generations -- for my brother as he recovers from the vicious assault he suffered at work last year; her parents who are dealing with the issues of aging and have had some hospitalizations; a daughter who is under a lot of restrictions because of a high-risk pregnancy; and grandchildren -- either providing regular babysitting services for those who live nearby or spending every other week far from her own home caring for the pregnant daughter's son and making sure he gets to and from school. Plus all the regular stuff she continues to do as wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, homemaker ...

I wish her a happy birthday and a more restful coming year. She deserves it!

3 comments:

Moving with Mitchell said...

¡Feliz cumpleaƱos, Cynthia! Wishing you a year of happiness surrounded by healthy family and friends!

Kirstin Dodd said...

To the woman who hung the moon!!! And continues to hang others peoples moon too!!

I love you Mama!! ♡♡♡

Cynthia Dodd said...

Thanks to all for the nice compliments! I've had a great birthday!