Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I know you're out there somewhere ...

This Moody Blues song doesn't really have much to do with this post, but I like it and stole the title. I hope you enjoy it.


I happened to look at the stats for the blog today and was surprised again to see where my readers are located. As I mentioned in the comment to Kirstin on the January 1 Milestones post, I don't really know why anyone in China or Russia looks in. What was must surprising to me today was to see that at the moment the second largest group, after the States, consists of people in the Czech Republic. The Czech Republic? Followed by China, France, Russia, the UK (Hello, Sunny!), Germany, Taiwan and Australia.

Anyway, I know you're out there, or at least Blogger and your internet servers know. So just thought I'd say ahoj to my Czech fans.

2 comments:

Kirstin Dodd said...

This song reminds me of road trips with my dad. hahahaha

Sunny said...

I also like to see the places mine are from........I havent looked lately tho.
....oh- and HIIIII!!!!