Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Slow progress is progress.


The main progress to report today is that about 2:30 this afternoon I completed the revised draft of the novelization. Tomorrow afternoon I will sit down and try to read through all 436 pages to see if it holds together and to pick up glaring problems that need correction. 

Last night when I stopped writing, I had a sense that the end was in sight. Once I began this morning, I kept plugging along until I got there. That feels good. 

What does not feel good is that I am behind on my exercise for today and soon need to go start dinner. And I promised a friend that I would go to a talk he is giving tonight. There are a few other minor things I had hoped to get done today, but they can wait if necessary.

Tomorrow morning I have tutoring, but I have the lesson prepared and can relax. That will eat up most of the morning, but I will have the rest of Wednesday and all day Thursday for my own projects.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know.

5 comments:

Kirstin Dodd said...

Busy man!

Sunny said...

Have you thought about retiring, Michael? Getting a bit of R & R?.
;)

Michael Dodd said...

Sunny,
I retired twice already! How do you make this thing work?

Moving with Mitchell said...

Wow! By 2:30 this afternoon, I had done three crossword puzzles. Well, OK, I did accomplish more than that... but I want to be more like you!

Sunny said...

Well, My daddy said he got a part time job after retirement and he got a bit of rest. LOL...