Monday, January 12, 2015

Mopish Monday

After a lovely day yesterday, I am having a low energy Monday. Not that I haven't done anything. 

  • I did laundry, 
  • swept and mopped floors (okay, the robot and I swept and mopped floors together), 
  • ran some errands, 
  • paid bills,
  • did my meditation, 
  • did my exercise, 
  • fed the cats, 
  • petted the cats, 
  • cleaned the kitty litter boxes, 
  • made an appointment to get the oil changed in the Equinox,
  • read,
  • answered email,
  • blogged ...
Still feeling a bit listless, though. Well, tomorrow is Tuesday. And you know what they say about Tuesday.

Don't you?

5 comments:

Robert said...

Sounds like you got quite a bit done for being sluggish! I would have just crawled back into bed and called it a day. :-)

Kirstin Dodd said...

I dig that you make appointments for your oil change.

Never thought of doing that..

Moving with Mitchell said...

What DO they say about Tuesday.

I've had a mopish Tuesday thru Tuesday!

And if this is your mopish Monday, I'd hate to be around for one of your energized ones!

Michael Dodd said...

Mitchell,
Since you now live in Spain, you should know that apparently in many Spanish-speaking countries, Tuesday the 13th is considered unlucky. For more than you really want to know, check out what Damien says on the subject:
http://damiensqueerworld.blogspot.com/2015/01/tuesday-thireenth.html

Ur-spo said...

you lead a decadent life hohoho