Sunday, January 25, 2015

Obsession progression

Just a brief entry to let you know what I am up to with my writing and walking. 

At the moment (midday Sunday, or Sunday midday, depending on one's editorial preference and style sheet), I am up to page 120 on the novelization project. The draft has 450 pages and I have to make some decisions about what to remove to make it manageable and what to insert to make it comprehensible. 

I admit I am finding it most interesting, but hey, it's based on me and I find myself fascinating. In all humility, of course. 

The protagonist is burdened with the name Benjamin Alexander Hass, and I am trying to make him as interesting as I am. I imagine Jim Parsons has this problem playing Sheldon Cooper week after week on The Big Bang Theory.

On the Fitbit score, I am set to hit 850,000 (yup, that's right -- eight hundred fifty thousand) steps today and pass 370 miles. I have averaged a bit over 10 miles a day since starting on December 23. I even think it is beginning to make a dent in my middle-age spread.

3 comments:

Ur-spo said...

Good news all around !

Kirstin Dodd said...

I think you are super interesting too.

Moving with Mitchell said...

450 pages? 370 miles? You are my inspiration, Lord Michael!