Thursday, January 22, 2015

Trundling along


Not quite so bad as that, I am glad to say. Actually, I am happy to report that I am something like a third of the way through the task with the novelization -- horrid neologism! Between bouts of revising, I go for short walks and thus satisfy my compulsive tendencies on two fronts in a soothing manner. The weather, though not balmy, is at least only cool and quite dry enough to make a ramble in the fresh air both possible and pleasant.

Plus -- because when I get going, I go! -- I got my hair cut and picked up stuff to make chicken pot pie for dinner. Comfort food and Big Bang Theory tonight! Happiness.

3 comments:

Moving with Mitchell said...

I've been doing quite a bit of discouraged napping myself.

Lavada said...

LOL- for us it's Steak and roast veg and KK doughnuts(as it's hubbys Birthday) and the last 4 episodes of Breaking Bad.
Life Is Good.

Ur-spo said...

I just a had a chicken pot pie for dinner as well.
Where in the pie chart is inspiration derived from a good cocktail?