Saturday, June 20, 2015

And on the seventh day, Dodd rested

At the moment -- about 7:15 in the A of M -- I am planning to take a break today. The weather is a bit iffy, chance of thunderstorms beginning around noon. Tom is doing the grilling for a picnic hosted by one of his groups. Weather permitting, it runs from noon until six this evening. I will probably drop by there at some point and visit for a while.

Otherwise, nothing on the to-do list or agenda for the day. After the news of the past week, I feel the need for a cleansing breath. I'm sure I will do something -- even resting is something -- but I think I will just let it happen. Go with the flow. Or not.

Whatever.

Hope you are well, happy and safe today.

In honor of my intention to be serene and at peace, the font for the blog title at the top today is Pacifico.

2 comments:

Kirstin Dodd said...

It has been very troubling this week.

Love you. Hope you get all the rest you need.:-)

Ur-spo said...

rest well.